Lackawanna County Judge Michael Barrasse recently sentenced the following:
• Erma Lee Hipsman, 39, Gouldsboro, to two years' probation and $820 restitution for receiving stolen property.
• James R. Schaffer, 29, Moscow, to three days to six months in county jail and a $1,000 fine for DUI.
Lackawanna County Judge Vito Geroulo sentenced:
• David Richard Bohannan, 22, Sterling, to nine to 24 months in state prison and $2,250 restitution for criminal trespass and theft by unlawful taking.
Wayne County President Judge Raymond L. Hamill sentenced:
• Joshua Joseph King, 19, Lake Ariel, 10 to 36 months in Wayne County jail, $500 fine, $12,775.46 in restitution, a drug and alcohol evaluation and $250 for a DNA sample for burglary, criminal trespass and theft by unlawful taking between March 7 and April 17, 2013, in Salem and Lake townships.
• Anthony J. Gracia, 24, Sterling, 27 to 72 months in a state correctional facility, $4,650 in restitution and $250 for a DNA sample for burglary, receiving stolen property and identity theft between November 2012 and June 8 in Salem and Sterling townships.
• Allen Cangas, 27, Greentown, one to 12 months in the Wayne County jail and $300 fine for theft by unlawful taking on Nov. 19, 2012, in Salem Twp.
• Raymond C. Kresge, 70, Moscow, six months on the Intermediate Punishment Program, 15 days of house arrest with electronic monitoring, $1,000 fine, a drug and alcohol evaluation and an alcohol highway safety program for DUI on Aug. 3, 2013, in Sterling Twp.
• Christopher Vroman, 18, New Milford, 10 days to 12 months in the Wayne County jail, a drug and alcohol evaluation and 50 hours of community service for theft by unlawful taking on Aug. 11, 2013, in Lehigh Twp.